This position is no longer taking applicants.
The Graphic Designer will help make our brands recognizable by designing and developing ideas that inspire, inform and build brand awareness and loyalty. This role will have the opportunity to work closely with Mom Water and Dad Water’s Marketing Team to assist in creating branded collateral to support our marketing and sales initiatives. The Graphic Designer responsibilities will include designing a wide range of print and digital marketing materials, product advertising, packaging, trade show graphics, social media posts, event assets, promotional communications and merchandise.
As a part of the Creative Team, the Graphic Designer will work closely with the Brand Manager and Director of Marketing within the Marketing department. The ideal candidate would be able to produce compelling graphics and have a keen eye for detail and an elevated sense of aesthetics all while enforcing brand guidelines.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Brand Manager to conceptualize visuals based on campaigns and projects
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas for the following:
- Point Of Sale display items
- Mom Water Merchandise
- Dad Water Merchandise
- Digital signage in arenas / stadiums
- Social Media Graphics
- Digital or Print Ad Creatives
- Develop illustrations, graphics and other designs as needed
- Work with Brand Manager and Director of Marketing to produce final designs
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create designs based on provided specifications
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
Licenses & Certifications: None required
Work Experience: 2+ years of design experience using Adobe software suite
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Experience using Canva
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Need to be self-motivated and work with little supervision.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a strong design sensibility
This position is full-time and remote with optional travel.